Episode 92 - The Christmas Invasion
Yeah, everyone loves the idea of the Baby in the manger - babies are cute! But why is the birth of Jesus such a big deal for Christians?
Episode 91 - Wake Up Call
People around the world are being exiled, imprisoned, tortured and killed simply because of their religion or belief - the scale of the issue is mind-numbing. Amnesty Australia's Graham Thom is one person committed to making a positive difference. Photo: Unsplash / Dev Asangbam
Episode 90 - Disney goes dark
The kids that grew up on the first Toy Story movies are young adults now. But as the franchise has rolled on, the tone and themes of the plots have become darker and more self-obsessed. Are these really the lessons we want our kids to learn? Signs Radio host Kent Kingston chats with media critic Mark Hadley.
Episode 89 - Can't sleep on concrete
It was only for one night, but Toowoomba's Jacob Ugljesa's eyes were opened when he slept on the streets to raise money for the homeless. What would it take to open his heart? Photo: Unsplash—Jon Tyson
Episode 88 - How to make a healthy baby
Many would-be mums struggling to fall pregnant are given the blunt prescription, "lose weight," based on well-attested research. What's coming to light more recently, however, is the impact of the male partner's health on fertility and even the health outcomes of any offspring.
Episode 87 - Surviving Year 12
What stresses — and opportunities — does Year 12 present for you and your child? Veteran English teacher Denise Nelson offers some practical tips.
Episode 86 - Lest We Forget
War, peace, sacrifice. So what exactly is it that we're supposed to remember on Remembrance Day?
Episode 85 - The Reluctant Leader
It's inevitable that, at some point, you'll be in charge . . . of something or some other people. That makes you a leader. And how you lead is important, says leadership consultant Eddie Hypolite.
Episode 84 - Who was Jesus?
Many religions and philosophies claim Jesus Christ as their own, but who was he, assuming he existed at all?
Episode 83 - The Ultimate Treasure Hunt
Taylor Swift's habit of dropping cryptic hints about her upcoming music projects got high school teacher Kira-Leigh Josey thinking about the world's longest running treasure hunt and the search for the ultimate Lover.
Episode 82 - Comparison is the thief of joy
If focusing on the accomplishments and attributes of other people is making you miserable, here are some handy tips to help you escape the deadly cycle of comparison. Image: Joshua Rawson—Unsplash
Episode 81 - Be Fruitful
In the scramble to 'get rich quick', is it possible that we've missed what real wealth is?
- Episode 80 - Workplace Romance
- Episode 79 - Stubborn Faith
- Episode 78 - Going vegan
- Episode 77 - The Illusion of Connection
- Episode 76 - Holy Spirit 101
- Episode 75 - Will you be my neighbour?
- Episode 74 - Making sense of suicide
- Episode 73 - We love to play the game of thrones
- Episode 72 - Men's Shed
- Episode 71 - The death of a child
- Episode 70 - Pestilence
- Episode 69 - Humble Faith
- Episode 68 - Making sense of mass shootings
- Episode 67 - The F-word
- Episode 66 - The What and How-to of Spirituality
- Episode 65 - All Juiced Up
- Episode 64 - Hope and the End of History
- Episode 63 - The New Pharisees
- Episode 62 - Fit to print
- Episode 61 - Battling Dr Google
- Episode 60 - Meeting Muslims
- Episode 59 - The accidental environmentalist
- Episode 58 - How to fight on Facebook . . . and win
- Episode 57 - Make sure some paths are dirt
- Episode 56 - Eating Together
- Episode 55 - Elope
- Episode 54 - Paradox
- Episode 53 - Australia and the Bible
- Episode 52 - Fatherhood after separation
- Episode 51 - Global Warming
- Episode 50 - Obsessive-compulsive
- Episode 49 - The grand, unified theory . . . of the chair
- Episode 48 - Divorce
- Episode 47 - Caribbean Mudcake
- Episode 46 - Mass surveillance
- Episode 45 - Adoption
- Episode 44 - Hallelujah!
- Episode 43 - Schools & Religion
- Episode 42 - Mentor
- Episode 41 - Mediator
- Episode 40 - Hypersonic
- Episode 39 - Anzacs Speak
- Episode 38 - Refugees
- Episode 37 - How to give your money away
- Episode 36 - Our slum, our home
- Episode 35 - The Sabbath Community
- Episode 34 - Brain Choke
- Episode 33 - Robot Reality
- Episode 32 - Medicinal Cannabis
- Episode 31 - Fathers Day
- Episode 30 - Practising Faith
- Episode 29 - Baptism
- Episode 28 - Fatherhood
- Episode 27 - Laughter
- Episode 26 - Public/Private
- Episode 25 - Meet Daniel Kuberek
- Episode 24 - Indigenous Christian
- Episode 23 - Eternity
- Episode 22 - Humblebrag
- Episode 21 - Beauty
- Episode 20 - Live More Happy
- Episode 19 - Blood In, Blood Out
- Episode 18 - Death
- Episode 17 - Who Made God?
- Episode 16 - Good Death
- Episode 15 - Bible Basics
- Episode 14 - Smoking
- Episode 13 - Escape the Grid
- Episode 12 - Beautiful Maths
- Episode 11 - Killing Time
- Episode 10 - Stress
- Episode 9 - Waldenses
- Episode 8 - Godless?
- Episode 7 - Passover
- Episode 6 - Rohingya
- Episode 5 - Messiah
- Episode 4 - Hitched
- Episode 3 - Hard Luck
- Episode 2 - Dolly Doctor
- Episode 1 - Bucket